Do my Food Processing projects qualify for R&D tax credits?
Many businesses find it difficult to work out which projects would entitle them to claim R&D tax credits. That’s where our expertise can be invaluable.
Common examples of eligible Food Processing innovations include:
- Researching and developing emerging food trends such as ‘free-from’ foods, healthy alternatives and other cutting-edge concepts;
- Trialling and testing new technology related to food production processes;
- Researching techniques to improve key aspects, such as product shelf life, for example, in packaging or processing line air quality;
- Creating new or appreciably improved manufacturing processes to enhance throughput, quality or meet higher regulatory compliance standards;
- Building and testing prototype robotic production lines;
- Researching critical areas like bacteria reduction or emerging technologies such as AI microscopes; and
- Activities related to energy reduction and re-use, as well as environmental considerations.
For clear, professional advice on claiming all the R&D tax incentives available for the Food Processing industry, talk to a dedicated Momentum Tax Consultant today.Book your free exploratory consultation