Join a winning team - Marketing Manager
Are you looking to put your marketing skills to the test?
If you are a professional marketing manager looking to be part of a Company that values its team, then this may be the role you have been waiting on.
We’re looking for a strong professional Marketing Manager to join a fast-paced team working to promote the success of this well-established professional services company based in Bangor, Co. Down. Ideally, this role would suit a strong individual with a creative flair in helping the Company achieve its objectives, promote its value proposition, craft new market entry marketing strategies and create campaigns to optimise results.
As a proactive and passionate Marketing Manager, you will join a proactive team of professional and talented individuals who are proud of their individual performances and the overall Company’s values and goals.
You will be required to execute strategic marketing initiatives, create laser focused email/digital/direct campaigns to achieve maximum impact; distribute press releases, create a digital strategy and liaise with designers for all promotional and onsite materials.
The ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of 7 years marketing experience, be highly motivated, creative and possess excellent internal and external communication skills.
Marketing Manager Job Duties include:
- Create laser focused marketing plans to achieve Company’s objectives
- Work with external partners to produce materials of visual impact
- Communicate new campaigns internally and externally
- Write copy for each service, reflecting key messages and the benefits the Company provide
- Introduce monitoring processes for reporting
- Create & plan events
- Write articles, blogs, press releases and review all existing materials
- Develop brand proposition
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Research and develop feasibility studies
- Develop an internal and external communications strategy
- Develop and maintain an aggressive digital strategy
- Focus on both business growth and client retention
- Attend conferences, events and functions
- Constantly review the website, keeping up-to-date with current legislation and news/articles
- Perform market research to assess viability of potential new services and to measure success of recent campaigns
- Develop business strategies and achieve performance targets
- Develop strategies to deliver excellent material for the sales team and develop client satisfaction surveys for higher retention.
- 7 + years marketing
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a robust marketing plan
- Knowledge/experience of direct marketing strategies
- Experience in Web & Digital strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- A self-motivator who wants to ‘own’ and have the autonomy to develop and implement the marketing plan / strategies
This role is very rewarding role offering an excellent salary for the right candidate.
This is an un-missable opportunity to develop a career within a company that rewards success and hard work. So, if you are a self-motivated individual who meets the desired criteria, can make a valuable contribution to the team and who can motivate staff of all levels, then email your CV today to Tom Verner - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Confidentiality is assured at all times