Do my Mineral Products projects qualify for R&D tax credits?
If you’re not an expert, it can be hard to know which of your Mineral Products activities might qualify for R&D tax relief. That’s where we can help.
Examples of projects that might be eligible are:
- Appreciably improving processing techniques - for example, to ensure compliance with environmental legislation, to improve materials recycling and re-use, or for energy optimisation;
- Researching and creating new, novel environmentally friendly or sustainable activities and processes;
- Developing cutting-edge technological solutions;
- R&D surrounding value-add or materials re-use, with a focus on new, innovative products within, for example, the concrete or asphalt sphere;
- Modifying quarry plant resulting in process improvements, and
- Trialling, testing or prototyping energy related methodologies for re-use and recovery.
For further advice on what you could claim for Mineral Products activities, talk to our specialist team
Book your free exploratory consultation