Join a winning team - R&D Consultants
The Momentum Group is a UK leading R&D Tax Credit advisory firm that has helped hundreds of clients claim millions in R&D Tax Credit benefits through HMRC’s tax system.
Based in Momentum House in Bangor, we are continuing to go from strength-to-strength throughout the UK and ROI. Due to continued growth, we are looking for talented professionals from within the Engineering or Bio-Medical Engineering field to join our multi-award-winning team of R&D Tax Credit specialists.
If you have an entrepreneurial attitude, drive and enthusiasm to fit in with an experienced team of talented chartered accountants, technical analysts and business consultants, then this may just be the role you have been looking for.
Your Role Involves:
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients.
- Technical assessment of projects in line with HMRC R&D tax relief guidelines and preparation of supporting technical documentation.
- Supporting claims in the event of HMRC R&D enquiries.
- Developing own knowledge and skills in R&D tax relief and other related issues, to keep technical knowledge fully up to date and continue to improve.
- Writing compelling technical project reports to bring out the key technical factors of client projects to support R&D claims.
- Interaction with clients' senior technical and engineering staff in order to develop a comprehensive.
- Creating project files & maintaining information via a CRM system.
- Playing a key role in accelerating the growth of the business by identifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge within an Engineering field.
- Highly organised, methodical with attention to detail.
- An interest or curiosity in understanding the technological or scientific challenges companies face when attempting to develop, design or manufacture a product, process or make changes to an existing one.
- A common-sense approach to achieving the best outcome for our client base.
- Project management skills and client relationship-building abilities.
Develop your career with the 2019 FSB Employer of the Year, that rewards success and hard work!
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, then please apply directly to our Group Managing Director Tom Verner for further information- firstname.lastname@example.org