Join a winning team - R&D Consultants
The Momentum Group is a UK leading R&D Tax Credit advisory firm that has helped hundreds of clients claim millions in R&D benefits through HMRC’s tax system.
Based in Northern Ireland, we are continuing to go from strength-to-strength throughout the UK and ROI. Due to continued growth, we are looking for talented professionals to join our multi-award-winning team of R&D Tax Credit specialists.
If you have an entrepreneurial attitude, drive and enthusiasm to fit in with an experienced team of talented chartered accountants, technical analysts and business consultants, then this may just be the role you have been looking for.
We are looking to recruit R&D Consultants with the primary focus of assessing new and existing clients R&D activities and associated expenditure for this purpose, and to advise on implementing future processes to ensure the client optimises its future R&D activities.
Your Role Involves:
- Assessing client’s activities to help identify qualifying activities/projects.
- Assessing and calculating the client’s qualifying associated expenditure in accordance with UK tax legislation.
- Draft supporting technical documentation for submission to HMRC.
- To assist in developing stronger processes for client’s future R&D activities and associated expenditure.
- Provide support and guidance in liaising with HMRC.
- Highly organised, methodical with attention to detail.
- Accountancy and/or tax experience with relevant professional qualifications.
- An interest or curiosity in understanding the technological or scientific challenges companies face when attempting to develop, design or manufacture a product, process or make changes to an existing one.
- A common-sense approach to achieving the best outcome for our client base.
*A superior remuneration package awaits the perfect candidate!
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, then please apply directly to our Group Managing Director for further information- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Confidentiality is assured at all times.
• Full training provided