Printing & Packaging
Do my Printing and Packaging projects qualify for R&D tax credits?
If you’re unsure which of your projects might be eligible for a claim, our specialist Tax Consultants will examine every element of your business, so you receive every penny due to you from HMRC.
Everyday examples of R&D activities in the Printing and Packaging industry include:
- Activities related to the pursuit of new trends such as water-based printing;
- Developing cutting edge innovative ideas, like the application of nanotechnology to printing;
- Researching and creating new, novel, environmentally friendly or sustainable activities and processes;
- Developing cutting-edge technological solutions, for example R&D surrounding value-add or materials re-use with a new innovative product-based perspective;
- Trialling, testing or prototyping of energy-related methodologies for re-use and recovery; and
- Appreciably improving processing techniques, for example, to ensure compliance with environmental legislation, improve materials recycling and re-use, or energy optimisation.
If you’d like no-nonsense, professional advice on your R&D tax claim regarding Printing and Packaging activities, talk to our specialist advisors todayBook your free exploratory consultation